Hospital employees improve efficiency through Apprenticeship trainingread more
Small changes make a big difference for NHS trustread more
Apprenticeships for... NHS Trusts and Healthcare Providers
Skills Training UK has a proven track record of providing apprenticeship training for NHS Trusts and other Healthcare Sector clients and we are a finalist in the 2019 Times Educational Supplement FE Awards for Training Provider of the Year.
We are committed to helping our NHS and other Healthcare clients understand and use the opportunity of the Apprenticeship Levy to develop and deliver training and specific NHS Apprenticeships which fits with their plans.
Download an introduction to the tailored Apprenticeships training we provide for NHS Trusts and other healthcare organisations, click here.
From Continuous Quality Improvement to Leadership and Management, our bespoke programmes are designed to ensure staff have the skills for Patient Centred Care, while also allowing them to share ideas and spread innovation.
The approach results in a motivated workforce with proven improvements to overall performance.
Contact us now to discuss our bespoke approach for Mental Health Trusts, Acute Care, Specialist Cancer Units, Ambulance Trusts, CCGs and other Healthcare Providers.
Apprenticeships on offer to our NHS and Healthcare partners include:
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement Foundation - Level 2
- Continuous Quality Improvement Technician - Level 3
- Continuous Quality Improvement Practitioner - Level 4
- Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist - Level 5
- Continuous Quality Improvement Leader - Level 6
Leadership and Management
- Team Leader/Supervisor - Level 3
- Associate Project Manager - Level 4
- Operations/Departmental Manager - Level 5
Business Administration and Customer Service
- Business Administration - Level 2
- Business Administration - Level 3
- Business Administration - Level 4
- Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist - Level 3
Digital Marketing and IT
Please use the contact form on this page to request further information.
Some of our NHS Trust partners:
To contact our dedicated NHS team, please call
0800 612 6224
or email using the form above