- Introducing the Apprenticeship Levy
- Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
- Incentives for skills recovery
- Apprenticeship Programmes
- Traineeships and Courses for Adults
- Short Courses for Employees
- Why choose Skills Training UK?
- Employer Case Studies
Ramsay Rubber streamlines their productivity through BIT trainingread more
World of Books: developing employee futuresread more
Free Courses to Upskill Your Staff
In the West Midlands and Brighton, we offer a range of free training courses to upskill your staff.
These courses are for people employed either full or part-time and the training can also be completed by staff who are furloughed.
Here are the courses we are currently offering:
- English and Maths for the workplace, from basic skills to Level 1 and Level 2
- Business Administration, BTEC Level 1 and 2
- Construction BTEC Level 1 Award in Health & Safety
- Engineering & Manufacturing Level 2 Award in Industrial Environmental Awareness
- Team Leading Level 2 and Level 3
- IT Users Certificate Level 1 and Level 2
- Introduction to the Principles of Team Leading Level 2
- Leadership and Management Level 3
Training takes place online with 1-2-1 support from tutors.
If you would like to find out more please contact email@example.com
What our employer partners say…
“We have a fantastic relationship with Skills Training UK. We’ve employed several of their learners in recent years and they’ve all progressed very quickly and successfully in their roles. I’ve visited them personally and they’re all very ecstatic about their future careers.” - Aubrey Henry, Supplier Skills Manager at Transport for London