BTEC Level 2

Technical Certificate in Business Enterprise

The BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Business Enterprise equips learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills to kick-start a career in business.

You will learn in-demand enterprise skills including marketing, business planning and pitching an enterprise idea. You will also develop transferable skills in communication, research and project work to allow you to work successfully in many roles, from a marketing research assistant to a business development advisor, or to help you start your own business.

The qualification is ideal for learners who want to progress directly to employment in a business, or to a Level 3 Technical qualification or an Apprenticeship.

Level

Two

Learning

Online and in-person

Casestudy overlay

What to expect from Skills Training UK

Energising and well-structured lessons, in small groups.

Individual support and mentoring to help you achieve your goals.

Access to our virtual learning environment for on-demand videos and materials to reinforce learning.

Extra support with English and Maths if you need it.

What does a learner need to do?

Attend regular classes either in-person or online.

Allow time for project work and study each week.

Talk to your trainer for support and guidance if you need more support.

Bring a positive attitude to class and any work experience to make sure you get the most from the opportunity.

Course content

The course comprises four core units to complete and achieve:

  • The Business Enterprise Environment
  • Researching a Concept for a New or Revised Product or Service
  • Promoting and Financing an Enterprise Idea
  • Planning and Pitching an Enterprise Idea

Eligibility

Learners do not need to achieve any other qualifications before registering for a BTEC Level 2. No prior knowledge, understanding or skills are necessary.

Qualifications

Depending on the result of your assessment you may be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Business Enterprise.

Assessment

The qualification is graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction. 25% of the qualification is externally assessed via an online exam. The remaining 75% is assessed through internal assessment, based on completion of a work placement in the sector.

Evidence for assessment will be generated throughout the course from project work, assignments, workplace assessment and presentations.

See what you can achieve.
Request a call back from our friendly team.

     
    Would you like to recieve emails about future courses?

    Contact Us