- Introducing the Apprenticeship Levy
- Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
- Apprenticeships training for SMEs
- Use it OR lose it!
- Apprenticeship Levy FAQs
- West Midlands Levy Transfer
Apprenticeships in Management support work of The Bristol Port Companyread more
Driving production and efficiency improvements at PhotoBoxread more
0800 048 9370Request a call back
The Apprenticeship Levy - use it OR lose it!
Act now before it's too late
If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, you need to be aware that funds expire 24 months after they enter your Digital Apprenticeship Service online account.
Our Levy Consultancy Service
More affordable than you think
- £2,000 for each new apprentice aged 16-24 who starts their contract of employment between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- £1,500 for each new apprentice aged 25+ who starts between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021
- An additional £1,000 incentive for recruiting a 16-18-year-old apprentice or a 19-24 year-old apprentice with additional learning needs or an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.