Levy Transfer scheme supports SME Jackdaw Tools’ digital growthread more
Bright Digital Marketing Apprentice Alex gets his head around website CMSread more
Access to fully funded apprenticeships for West Midlands SMEs
Small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in the West Midlands have the opportunity to apply for 100% funded Apprenticeship programmes through the West Midlands Combined Authorities (WMCA) Levy transfer scheme.
The funding is open to all SMEs who are looking to upskill existing staff members or recruit new Apprentices with non-destructive testing, digital marketing or business improvement skills.
Skills Training UK is an award-winning Apprenticeship provider for the West Midlands supporting SME employers to gain access to this funding.
We can support you to:
- Identify a skills need within your business
- Complete application forms to apply for the WMCA Levy transfer funding
- Help you recruit the perfect Apprentice candidate or select an employee to upskill
- Design and deliver a tailored specialist Apprenticeship programme to meet business needs and objectives
Working with West Midlands employers:
Mark Younger, Sales Director at Jackdaw Tools
“Skills Training UK alerted us to the scheme and by having the full cost of the Apprenticeship covered, we have been able to invest in the important hardware and software that will help our new Digital Marketing Apprentice bring Jackdaw into the digital age, I have no doubt that this will have a positive impact on our business.”
Our specialist Apprenticeship programmes include:
- Non-Destructive Testing (Level 2,3 and 6)
- Digital Marketing (Level 3)
- Business Improvement Techniques (Level 2 & 3)
- Improvement Technician (Level 3)
- Improvement Practitioner (Level 4)
- Improvement Specialist (Level 5)
- Improvement Leader (Level 6)
To find out more about our Apprenticeship provision and how you can apply for the WMCA funding, please fill in the contact form on this page or call 0800 612 6224