- Levy Consultancy
Training in a different class
During the current crisis, Skills Training UK is committed to maintaining learning and support for every individual who is enrolled on one of our programmes.
We are doing this through online learning, live training webinars and bite size training videos.
We are also providing ongoing remote support for employees on apprenticeship programmes and for learners who would normally be attending our centres for vocational learning, Traineeships or other courses. All our centres will remain closed until further notice.
Maintaining the delivery of high quality apprenticeships training and other programmes of learning is a vital part of supporting the economic recovery that will follow the coronavirus pandemic.
We are working as flexibly as possible to meet the individual needs of learners, employers and partner organisations and I would like to thank you for your support during what is a difficult time for everyone.
We will achieve more together and be stronger when the crisis ends.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Wed Apr 01 13:53:18 - We are now providing online learning and virtual support for new and current learners aged 16-24 who would normally… https://t.co/7zYTvH8VkU
- Tue Mar 31 07:40:09 - Maintaining the delivery of high-quality apprenticeship training and other learning programmes is a vital part of s… https://t.co/ZJ0qoXJQCr
- Fri Mar 27 16:59:07 - During the current crisis, we are committed to maintaining learning and support for every individual who is enrolle… https://t.co/OcVnNvPI1y
- Thu Mar 26 15:30:13 - "One of the major arguments (for) #automation is the opportunity it represents to #upskill and train employees, ess… https://t.co/zDWqAj7Ct9
- Wed Mar 25 15:27:32 - Team leaders & supervisors carry out first line management duties to help meet organisational and workforce goals i… https://t.co/PWN7CLY6SP
- Wed Mar 25 10:06:30 - Need a refresher on the #Apprenticeship Levy and how it can help your business by developing the skills of your wor… https://t.co/YSXT5LctIm
- Mon Mar 23 16:12:05 - We worked with @WestMids_CA to deliver a #digital apprenticeship programme to #WestMidlands engineer merchant Jackd… https://t.co/2TCqQKTr5X
- Mon Mar 23 13:01:19 - "Forward-thinking L&D teams... will shift their talent and training strategy from 'what have you done?' to 'what co… https://t.co/K3qF1LaiKl
- Fri Mar 20 17:04:22 - (3/3) Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our learners, tutors, staff and visitors.
- Fri Mar 20 17:04:12 - (2/3) Online learning and remote support will continue for all current learners, and adult distance courses will be… https://t.co/1HQ6Jelslw
- Fri Mar 20 17:03:50 - (1/3) Due to the current situation, our Centres and Academies will unfortunately be closed to learners from Monday… https://t.co/LKQ48p9aVe
- Thu Mar 19 17:01:00 - We are supporting over 750 #STEM Advanced #Manufacturing clients to understand and benefit from the #Apprenticeship… https://t.co/OEBYG91Nrk
- Thu Mar 19 13:03:49 - Our Business Improvement Techniques #apprenticeship provides employers with leaner, more efficient workplaces with… https://t.co/bXYQy96Hm4
- Wed Mar 18 16:24:40 - We work with #Apprenticeship Levy paying firms like @bristolport to develop workforces and increase productivity &… https://t.co/Q4v8HZhrOx
- Tue Mar 17 17:29:19 - Employers failed to use hundreds of millions of pounds raised by the #Apprenticeship Levy last year, @PeopleMgt rep… https://t.co/e6JCSeFROs