- Live Webinars
- Bitesize Videos
- 1-2-1 Remote Support
Training in a different class
Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic Skills Training UK has welcomed more than 3,000 new young people and adults onto apprenticeships, traineeships or one of our other vocational training programmes and we have delivered approaching 5,000 online learning sessions.
In addition, we have been delighted to work with increasing numbers of large employers to advise on training design and delivery. This is helping them maximise the use of their Apprenticeship Levy to recruit, upskill and meet their workforce goals.
Our trainers have been incredibly innovative and flexible throughout the pandemic, delivering high quality training online and exceptional levels of group and individual coaching and mentoring. The 1-2-1 mentoring and support makes the difference for each individual learner on one of our programmes, many of whom face disadvantage and are vulnerable.
We are also working closely with apprentices who have been made redundant, or have had their working hours reduced, to help them continue their learning and complete their apprenticeship.
Looking to the future our delivery of high-quality apprenticeships, traineeships, BTEC Study Programmes and new back to work training programmes will be vital to new job creation for young people and adults as the UK economy begins to recover.
We’d like to thank all of the learners, employers and partner organisations who choose Skills Training UK, as well as our amazing staff whatever their role who make the difference and add value every day.
Together we are achieving more and are stronger for the economic recovery to come.
Thank you.Martin Dunford OBE Chief Executive Skills Training UK
- Fri Oct 30 07:00:20 - Good luck to our three #apprentices at the @BAMEappawards – under two weeks away! The event showcases the outstand… https://t.co/7fjBaUw62F
- Thu Oct 29 19:00:56 - Looking to upskill with free online courses? We have a variety of options to help you achieve new skills and quali… https://t.co/S5ymZgZIcN
- Thu Oct 29 15:01:11 - We're now enrolling for our Level 6 #NDT Engineer Apprenticeship delivered with @ApprenticesUoN and specialist trai… https://t.co/yVviRZwoj4
- Thu Oct 29 13:00:35 - We've told any #apprentice concerned about redundancy or reduced hours that we will support them to finish their… https://t.co/ZVWuAR56lg
- Thu Oct 29 11:45:04 - Use new government funding to take your #NHS teams to the next level with a Clinical Coder #apprenticeship. Your w… https://t.co/jW12L2EDRp
- Thu Oct 29 10:35:47 - Nine in 10 employees will need to reskill by 2030, a new @CBItweets report has found. New technologies and the cha… https://t.co/NV9YVlr8nN
- Thu Oct 29 09:08:53 - "It was great! The virtual resources and my very supportive tutor helped so much." Positive feedback from… https://t.co/VbxXGU2BUY
- Tue Oct 27 20:20:04 - Want to change the lives of 16-24s? We're looking for a #Traineeship Trainer to join our #Birmingham Centre. You'… https://t.co/zOP0Ljf8ne
- Tue Oct 27 17:20:05 - We're looking for a #BTEC Tutor to join our #Birmingham Centre. You'll change the lives of 16-18s by helping them… https://t.co/RktIM7PVXT
- Tue Oct 27 15:59:49 - We're looking for Pastoral Engagement Mentors to join our #Birmingham Centre. Help our young learners to 👇 ✅ Over… https://t.co/F3X212qx9F
- Mon Oct 26 14:42:34 - Thanks @ApprenticesUoN! #apprenticeships #NDT https://t.co/vzAd3yN1Lh
- Mon Oct 26 12:25:29 - We've won the #Apprenticeship Programme of the Year Award! This Tes FE Award recognises our #NDT training innovati… https://t.co/EvYdsAb4YB
- Fri Oct 23 14:46:43 - Good luck to our three #apprentices at the @BAMEappawards next month! The event showcases the outstanding work of… https://t.co/gmM64QVaLy
- Thu Oct 22 16:09:51 - Use your spare time to #upskill or refresh your knowledge with free training videos from our online #apprenticeship… https://t.co/TXdkXyAyFr
- Thu Oct 22 13:53:48 - Thanks @whichndt! We were honoured to be recognised for the role we continue to play in the innovative delivery of… https://t.co/9MjJPphTqw