- Introducing the Apprenticeship Levy
- Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
- Apprenticeships training for SMEs
- Use it OR lose it!
- Apprenticeship Levy FAQs
- West Midlands Levy Transfer
Introducing the Apprenticeship Levy
Maximise returns from your Investment
Our trainers have unrivalled knowledge and industry experience and will work in partnership with you to co-design and deliver a bespoke Apprenticeship programme that aligns with your employee development goals.
“Skills Training UK grasped our vision from the start and tailored a programme which applied the apprenticeship to a whole new level, covering over 300 people with a wide range of previous skills and experience.”
Ian Page, Head of Continuous Improvement, Xaar PLC
Take advantage of new incentives
New apprenticeship funding for employers is available from the Government as part of the economic recovery package announced this Summer.
Talk to us now about how you can make the most of the incentives to upskill your workforce for the challenges ahead. These include:
- £2,000 for each new apprentice aged 16-24 who starts their contract of employment between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- £1,500 for each new apprentice aged 25+ who starts between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- As an SME you can now add up to ten apprentices onto your apprenticeship service account and benefit from either 95% or 100% funding.
See our information on incentives for skills recovery here.
Use it OR lose it!
If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, you need to be aware that funds expire 24 months after they enter your Digital Apprenticeship Service online account. Use our added-value levy consultancy service to fully understand and make best use of your funds.
The cost for training existing and new employees you are upskilling through Apprenticeships is spread across the length of the programme, with 20% not paid until right at the end, so Apprenticeships are much more affordable than you might think.
As a levy payer the Government will top up your account by 10% and if you exceed your monthly levy draw down then you only pay 5% of the additional cost - the Government will pay the remaining 95%.
For frequently asked questions about the Apprenticeship Levy, click here.
To find out more about the types of Apprenticeships we offer, click here